THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION OF RESEARCH MANAGERS AND ADMINISTRATORS
This group will be dedicated to follow up the working group discussion (policy day in Ljubljana - meeting). First topics agreed in Ljubljana focus on simplification issues and organisation of 2 events in the near future.
Latest Activity: Mar 25
Founding members of the group:
Anne Katrin Werenskiold, Max-Planck Institute für Biochemie (Secretary)
Zygmunt Krasinski, Polish Academy of Sciences
Pirjo Kontkanen, University of Helsinki
John Stringer, BerkleyAssociates
Vanessa Ravagni, Universita degli Studi de Trento
Yulia Matskevich, Brunel University
David Lauder, University of York (EARMA Board)
Tracey Swift, University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes, Adelaide
Michela Bertero, Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG)
7. Organisation of a session in the Annual Conference in Dublin with a presentation of Workgroup activities (incl. outcomes of the EARMA event in 6), a report on experiences with the EIT, and a dicussion on a potential future role of EARMA in academia/business relations.
6. Organising the EARMA event "Research From Ideas to Products" t odiscuss the role of European universities and enterprises in the innovation process in Paris, on Feb. 29, 2012 - delivered LINK
5. Organisation of a session in the Annual Conference in Braganca with a presentation of Workgroup activities (incl. the EARMA paper in 4) and an update on the results of the consultation on the CSFRI.
4. Preparation of an official EARMA response to the Green Paper in the open consultation (until 20 May 2011) - delivered, available under this LINK.
3. Organising a policy update event "Linking Innovation and Research in the new ERA" on March 2, 2011 (LINK)
2. Organising a half-day meeting relating to "Simplification in advance of FP8" and EARMA's position in conjunction with the extraordinary General Assembly on Nov. 22. 2010 - delivered (LINK)
1. Drafting an EARMA position paper on the simplification issue (coordinated by Anna Groeninx) - delivered, available under this (LINK)
The European Commission has initiated a public consultation with its Green Paper "Towards a Common Strategic Framework for EU Research and Innovation funding" of Feb. 9, 2011. EARMA plans to…Continue
Started by Anne Katrin Werenskiold Mar 28, 2011.