The professional qualification requires students to complete five mandatory and one optional unit.
- Developing and Implementing Policy and Strategy
- Understanding the International and European Research Environment
- Managing and Supporting the Development of a Project Portfolio
- Gender and Diversity in Research Management
- Working with Management Information
- Identifying New Opportunities for Funding
- Optimising Unit and Organisational Effectiveness
The optional units will be delivered as online webinars. Find out more from the Unit Handbook.
Study Work Plan
Students undertaking the qualification can plan the pace at which they wish to complete the programme. Upon registration, students are asked to submit their Study Work Plan which informs us about their study plan and assignment submission plan.