Please follow these steps when registering on the full qualification programme or on the qualification modules only.
- Complete the Application Form here.
- Submit your CV in English to email@example.com. Please indicate your experience in the field and highlight the projects you have been involved in.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent once your application has been received.
- The EARMA Professional Development Programme Administrator will get in touch with your and guide through the booking and payment procedure.
Important notes before registration
- The recommended language knowledge satisfies the UK Border Agency’s B2 SELT requirements.This is equivalent to
IELTS (Listening 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Reading 5.5, Writing 5.5)
TOEFL iBT Test (Listening 17, Reading 18, Speaking 20, Writing 17)
Pearson (Listening 51,Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51)
Please register by the 20th of September 2021 to be in time for the early bird discount*.
Registration closes on the 1st of October 2021